Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Message from the author...


Hey guys!

I was just wondering if you are still reading the story? If you no longer like the story could you, please, leave a comment below and tell me what I'm doing wrong? I don't mind some bad comments, they are constructive criticism. They help my improve the story.

If you are still reading this story and you like it, could you, please, leave some comments below on what you do like about it.

I'm really enjoying seeing how this story is unraveling itself. Sometimes I would be walking around the street and see things, hear things that would inspire a chapter. I'll give you an example, when Christian told Claire he was gay after having sex with her, my friend told me a story very similar to that. Ha ha.

So, don't forget to leave comments!

Thank you for reading.

Love, Melodie.

Xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melodie!

    Yes I'm still reading your story! I love the way you are regularly adding new chapters - keeps things current! The only thing I would say is that with so many different characters it's sometimes hard to keep up!! Maybe just try focusing on two or three main characters for a while! Feel free to ignore me - I'm no expert!! Looking forward to more chapters and seeing how things play out, by the way what's wrong with Jon?? Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melodie,

    I have been reading your story also, And i agree with ehack. There is alot going on and Jon and his family are kinda all over the place. I love that you are posting chapters frequently, i hate having to wait months for updates on stories. Also i'm not clear on why Jon and Jacklyn got divorced, they seem to still care for eachother. Looking forward to see if Jon can figure out what and who he wants (jacklyn or sarafina).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only found this story today please keep writing
    Y

    ReplyDelete